Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st - 10 months old

This is Charlie's new winter hat. He looks like Elmer Fudd hunting wabbits

Cruising around with his buddy



Happy Valentine's Day bib from Grandma


He's clapping. He loves to clap no matter what is in his hands.

We weren't great about taking pictures this past month, but these are a few of Charlie at 9 months. I can't believe that he is 10 months old today and I am already thinking about what I am going to do for his first birthday. I know it will be April 3rd, but not sure of the details and I think I have plenty of time to figure it out.
My goals are going well. This past week was not good as far as workouts. I only got in 2 runs, but I am up to running 3 miles without stopping on the treadmill so at least progress is being made. Bob and I registered for the Shamrock Shuffle last night, so there is no turning back! I am volunteering at the grade school Bob attended and it's where Bob's mom taught for 20 years to help with their spring musical. I am very excited to get to know the kids and help out where I can, especially with their singing. They are doing Seussical the Musical, which I directed the last year I taught. Such a fun show! Bob and I went off by ourselves Saturday to see the St. Olaf Choir perform and it was so nice to hear a great choir and connect to that world again. I also appreciate that Bob is willing to sit through that with me.
If I could ask for prayers this week, we go in Thursday to check Charlie's kidney again. We had such great news in November and we are hoping that they continue to find that it is getting better. If it's not, then surgery will be back on the table. I will let everyone know Friday how things went and what the Doctors say.
Hope all is well!


post signature

No comments: