Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas 09








We started the holidays with Charlie and I heading to Nashville for a few days. It was so nice to be in my favorite place with some of my favorite people. We didn't get to see everyone and I forgot to take pictures at certain points along the way (The Bauchieros are missing from this slide show, but we loved seeing you!). Nashville is such a comfort and it was amazing to introduce my son to friends and their kids (or puppies a.k.a Albert). It's never long enough of a trip, so hopefully next time I will get to see everyone I didn't get to see in December.
Bob joined us in Nashville for a few hours and then we headed to Atlanta. We started with a family get together at my Uncles. The next day, Charlie met Santa and then it was Christmas morning! We spent the next few days with Charlie's cousins and then, unfortunately, Charlie got sick and we had to stay put and get home when he was up to it.
Outside of Charlie's ear infections, it was a blast. Thank you to everyone that made time for us and for all the gifts Charlie received.
Enjoy the slide show below.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christmas 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow






post signature

No comments: