Friday, February 27, 2009

My nephew Eli




I was just looking at my sister-in-law's facebook page and these pictures of my nephew Eli made me so happy I wanted to share them with everyone. Many of you have met the first 4 grandkids in our family, Cooper, Brady, Madison and Mackenzie but due to Bob and I moving to New York shortly after Eli being born, I haven't been around to share how cute he is.

Anyway, one of the funniest things is Eli laughing. He is such a happy and cute little boy. You can tell he gets lots of love!

Enjoy...I will try to get updated pictures from my sisters to share with you how much Madison, Mackenzie, Cooper and Brady have grown as well.





post signature

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Aimee,

What amazing photos!!!! When do we get to see a belly picture of you?

Miss you and hope you and Bob and baby are doing great!!!!

Warmly,
Rachel