Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Last Few Months


It's been awhile since I have updated this blog (sorry Rhondi!). I will try and update everyone as best as possible as to what has been going on over the last few months.


1. Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgivng in Chicago with Bob's family. It was very nice to be there and get to relax with everyone. Bob's parents are very excited about the baby and it was fun to get to share with them my belly and the pictures from our ultrasound. Bob's brother, however, wasn't a fan of the pictures. Pat is a bit of a wuss when it comes to veins, blood and other such things! He and his girlfriend, Erin, hung out with us a ton and it was great! I really like this girl!!!!!!

I unfortunately forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures to share of our visit.


2. Christmas

We were back in Atlanta for Christmas this year. I love getting to be home and spend as much time with my nieces and nephews as possible. I am amazed each time I see them how much they have grown, gotten cuter, smarter and funnier! My brother's little boy, Eli, has probably changed the most. He is so cute and really has an amazing personality. Mackenzie and Madison continue to get prettier and are into so many things. They love Hannah Montana!!!!! Cooper and Brady are into so many things as well. They got a Wii for Christmas so they got to take on Aunt Aimee and Uncle Bob in Wii sports. I think the funniest part of the trip was watching Bob get beat by a 7 year old in Star Wars (light saber fighting) and also watching him lose 66 to 0 in football - again to a 7 year old!!!! All in all the Chaffin clan is doing well. We had a very nice Christmas together.

Pictures to come....





post signature

1 comment:

Rhondi said...

You look absolutely precious! Your sweet belly is just adorable. I can't wait for your shower...I'm really looking forward to seeing you! It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday filled with family, laughter & joy.
See you soon!
xoxo