Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Two Year Anniversary


Yesterday was our two year anniversary. My amazing husband surprised me with a wonderful day on Sunday of apple picking in the Hudson Valley. I love the fall more than any other season and to experience fall foliage in this region is absolutely amazing. I have seen beautiful leaves before, but nothing like this. It truly was the most beautiful day I have ever had. Unfortunately, the trees were seen from the car so I have no pictures to prove what I am saying. We did take a picture or two at the apple orchard, which was beautiful as well. It's crazy that an hour and a half outside of New York City we were in the country picking our own apples.

On the actual day of our anniversary we went to dinner. Bob surprised me (again) with a trip to Brooklyn to have dinner at the River Cafe. This gorgeous restaurant sits on the East River across from Manhattan so you sit at your table looking at the skyline of the lower half of Manhattan.

3 comments:

Erin Valerie said...

Hey, you guys look really cute:-) From what I can tell Blueberry looks super. I'm very jealous that you went apple picking. I have been trying to get Pat to go apple picking in Wisconsin but it hasn't happened yet. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!

Shana said...

Aim! I'm so glad you started this too! Happy Anniversary!! You guys look very happy. Sounds like it was a great day! Hope you are well and call me:)

Traci said...

Super cute Aimee and I'm so happy I've got a way to watch the progress of my next niece or nephew! Thanks for adding the link to my blog.
Take care of yourself and I hope you are feeling good! Love you!